Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Firecracker Day!!

So last night Bryan, Sarah, Alan, and I went to Taste of Chicago for good food and beer. While we were heading over to meet up with friends of the Zera's for fireworks, Colleen called. As I answered the phone firecrackers went off and the crowd started running. I immediately forgot the phone rang and ran on instinct because at the time we didn't know it was just firecrackers. As we were running I saw a little boy on the ground on his hands and knees crying and no parents in the immediate vicinity, so I picked him up. In the next couple steps when we realized it was just fireworks and the crowd wasn't stampeding any longer, the parents were there wanting their kid. They thanked me for my intended good deed, but I think they really thought I was trying to steal their baby. Therefore July 3rd will now be known as the day I tried to steal a baby!

Happy firecracker day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home