Sunday, March 06, 2005

Rogue Festival

This weekend began the Rogue Festival here in Fresno. This is my second Rogue Festival. Last year, I was so new to it all that I now know I didn't get the full experience the festival has to offer. This year I am taking full advantage of as many performances as possible. Thus far, I've viewed The Rap Canterbury Tales, Fresneaux Ramblers, Improver Behavior (twice-primarily because they were that good and because no 2 shows are the same), Opposites Attract, Rusty Happenings, and Vince Warner. I was impressed by all the performances thus far, however, Opposites Attract was my least favorite. I'm looking forward to the next week, especially the weekend, where there are several more performances that I'll be looking forward to seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home