Sunday, February 20, 2005

"Is Amanda Hugginkiss here? Hey! I need Amanda Hugginkiss!"

Wanna have some fun at Steve's expense? The calls have become so random in the last week that I want to start a very cheap betting pool. I will buy the winner a drink (the next time I see you if you are an out-of-Fresnoan) if you can guess a date and a loosely approximate time (i.e. afternoon, when he is on the way to work, while he's at work, etc.) Steve calls me next. My guess is Friday while he is at work to see if he can come over after work. What's your guess?

4 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thursday during the day (before work)

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday night booty call.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(after work I mean, so my vote isn't the same as Widmer's)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger amanda said...

betting pool is off. we all lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home