Sunday, January 30, 2005

Crazy weekend

This weekend was a whirlwind for sure. On Thursday night, Pat and I decided to drive to Kerman to visit Steve while he worked. We stayed up way past my bedtime of 8:00. Friday I got up at 4:30 so I could be at work by 6. I was the first therapist at work on Friday. I think that means that either hell froze over or the end is near. I got off work at 2:30, drove home and picked colleen up at 3:30. We headed down to LA a little before 4 and got lost in LA trying to get to Alan's Improv graduation show. After the show and graduation, Colleen and I were tired so we went to sleep. Saturday morning we got up and drove back home. We got home about 2:30 and at 4:30ish we were on the road again to go up to Bass Lake for a CPG gig. Pictures from the show are here. I am very tired now and I think I am going to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home