Monday, January 24, 2005

My weekend

This weekend was a pretty great weekend. Friday night Lou's band (King Sugar) played at Club Fred. They were great and had an excellent turn out. Saturday Pat and I went up to Yosemite. Pat went down to Yosemite Valley and I went snowshoeing Badger Pass. Pics found here. After all the fun in the snow, Pat and I went to Bass Lake to drop off flyers for the CPG gig next weekend. Then Saturday night Pat and I went to Kerman to drop off flyers for the gig in 2 weeks there. I made friends with some of the locals there and had a fun time. Sunday was Narinder's granddaughters party to celebrate her birth. I got to experience my first Indian party. It was a lot of fun and the food was soooooooooo good. There should be pics soon that get posted here from the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home