Sunday, February 27, 2005

"I think I might have had my first hangover this morning..."

Two of the wierdest phenomenom ever happened last night. First, I made 2 'drunk dial' calls completely sober. What's up with that? Second, Colleen had her first hangover this morning! I'll give her that her headache is probably from falling asleep at the bizarre angle that she did. However, when you wake up the next morning nauseated and light headed...you're hungover. The best part is I'm the only one that got to witnessed the night before. Apparently, if Colleen doesn't eat for days, she gets hung over. Who knew? Congrats Colleen!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm never flying while hungover again, that's for sure.

Those were some interesting phone calls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home