Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Update

So Friday I discovered that the MP3 player did in fact survive the washer/dryer incident. (Buy iRiver folks!) After a long drive to LA, Alan and I ate some awesome Chinese food. Then went to bed early because I was wiped out. Saturday was cell phone shopping with Kate and Mexican food lunch. Then after a nap...laptop shopping. I am now posting from my brand new Sony Vaio. And let me tell you that hooking it up to the internet has been a long, arduous process that took more work than necessary. Saturday afternoon consisted of stealing wireless from the neighbors. Saturday night was the Improv Jam. I just watched. Yesterday was breakfast at lazy day. Today was back to the grind.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad I made you get that brand? Just more evidence that I am always right.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger amanda said...

i love free internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home