Sunday, March 27, 2005

My first real day in DC....

First of all Happy Easter to everyone I didn't talk to today. Today Austin was up early to find Easter eggs. It was too cute. After Easter dinner, Adam, Staci, and I went to DC to walk the Mall. We stopped at the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and the Natural History Smithsonian. We drove by Washington Monument, the Capital, Pentagon, Arlington Cemetary, and the White House (I gave Georgey a good wave for all you Democrats). I saw a lot of the city since we got lost there 2 days in a row. Pics to follow when I get home. I forgot my address book, so if you want me to send you a postcard, email me your address...well except for the obvious people like Sarah and Bryan and my parents. Those are pretty obvious. Postcards are first come, first serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home